Coaching a diverse clientele of Executives, Leaders, and High-Potentials from a variety of countries and cultures. Worked with people from companies including the following: Goldman-Sachs, IBM, American Express, Coca-Cola, Pfizer, Lazard, Wells Fargo, Protective Life, Blue-Cross, Southern Progress, UAB, KSU, Samford University, The Kings College. And also from nonprofits including: YMCA, Hope For New York, The PCA, and City Gate Homeless Network.
• ICF Credentialed since 2007
• ICF Registered Mentor Coach
• 4000+ paid client hours and 300+ hours of coach specific training
• Certifications: Executive Leadership Coach, Professional Career Management Coach, Professional Life Coach, Meyers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI), DiSC, Strongs, People Map, RightPath 360
• Coaching style is warm, collaborative, curious, and direct
“I hired Cheri (in 2014 and again in 2019) for some executive coaching because I wanted my company performing at its highest level. Cheri's coaching guided me through a process that helped me make strategic decisions and create plans that were highly effective. I'll continue to feel the positive effects of her coaching for years to come. I've already recommended Cheri to other leaders, and I will again and again."
"In 2019, I hired Cheri as I transitioned to a new position reporting directly to the CEO. We worked on a 90 Day Strategy for Success and it worked! Highly recommend Cheri to any leader transitioning to a new role or facing a new challenge.”
“Cheri is an excellent coach! I do not believe I would have been as successful during a difficult transition without her coaching."