The ICF NYC Charter Chapter is a community where coaching practitioners, aspiring coaches, organizations, and academics come together to learn, support, develop, and promote the coaching profession.
To foster a culture of excellence in coaching growth and development that empowers our community in service to others.
1. Provide high-quality professional development
2. Foster a community of engaged members
3. Motivate members to achieve their ICF credentials
4. Provide pro bono coaching services within our local community to be in service of those in need
5. Grow our partnerships with academic institutions
6. Promote the coaching profession
7. Celebrate members’ commitment to the coaching profession