Date and Time:
Wednesday, May 15, 2019 - Wednesday, June 26, 2019
Each Session: 8am- 9:30am
$150 for 7 hours of mentor coaching
The seven hours will run from May 15th- June 26th, 2019. Here are the session dates and times:
- May 15th- 1-hour session 8:00-9:00 am
- May 29th- 90-minutes session 8-9:30 am
- June 5th- 90-minute session - 8-9:30 am
- June 19th- 90-minute session 8-9:30 am
- June 26th- 90-minute session 8-9:30 am
Is your ICF ACC credential expiration date as 12/31/2019?
This session may be for you!
ACC renewal requires ten-hours of Mentor Coaching. Here's the information from the ICF coachfederation.org site as of 6/21/18:
• Submission of the online credential renewal application with appropriate documentation. Upon purchase, a link to the credential renewal application will be emailed to you.
• Participation in at least 40 hours of Continuing Coach Education (CCE) completed in the three years since the initial award of your credential or since your last credential renewal, with at least 24 hours in Core Competencies.
• At least three (3) Continuing Coach Education (CCE) units in the area of coaching
ethics. This applies to all coaches whose ICF Credential are slated to expire on or after
December 31, 2019.
• View the ICF Ethics CCE Course
• For ACC renewals only, an additional 10 hours of Mentor Coaching above those hours required for your initial credential, completed in the three years since the initial award of your credential or since your last credential renewal. Mentor Coaching must be provided by an ICF Credentialed coach and take place over a period of three months or longer. This requirement is intended to promote your continued growth as a coach and help move you to the next credential level.
Read more about the Mentor Coach requirement here: https://coachfederation.org/credential/landing.cfm?ItemNumber=3325
Our offer for you:
• Form an ACC group of 10 or fewer for your first seven hours and barter the Mentor Coaching
- meaning take turns leading each of the Core Competency discussions. There are 32 Chapter
ACCs expiring on 12/31/19.
• Form pairs for the three one-on-one hours required.
• Mentor Coaching must be at the same or higher level as the credential you are applying for.
This means that if you intend to apply for PCC, you will need to engage a PCC of MCC for your Mentor Coaching requirement.
If interested, sign up for this Mentor Coach Group and between May and June, we will help you organize a group or pairs!
Amy Bloustine, ACC
ICF NYC Chapter President