ICF NYC’s programming builds around four key themes. The themes aim to provide a framework to align speakers to members’ expressed interests, as well as to provide a visual guide to the ICF NYC Events calendar and the type of event.
At the same time, ICF NYC’s events programming falls into three primary event types. These event types serve to reinforce each other across learning and connection across the program themes and provide members with a variety of learning opportunities and experiences:
We continue to research speakers and add to the event calendar, so please share suggestions with us at email@example.com or join our committee and take lead on planning an event!
Theme 1: Professional Enrichment
• Exploring research, learning from thought leaders, and moving towards mastery.
• This series provides tools, research, and techniques to strengthen and refine coaching outcomes.
Theme 2: Business Growth and Development
• The business foundation of coaching.
• This series provides resources, perspectives and information to establish and grow your business.
Theme 3: Identity, Culture and Power Perspectives
• Bringing awareness to our own and our clients' identities and situational contexts.
• The series provides resources, perspectives and information to uncover what's important and empower the coaching conversation.
Theme 4: Coaching Genres
• Coaching people across a spectrum of topics, from life and business to health and wellness to career and leadership.
• This series explores approaches and tools from a variety of coaching niches and specialties.